Meet Dr. Neumann
“When you’ve been in private surgical practice for almost 35 years, you develop a large group of former and current patients. I consider each of them extended family. Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery can have a substantial impact on a person’s outward appearance, and more so on their inner confidence. That’s why I opened my practice in 1981, and that’s why I’m still here all these years later.” – Dr. Neumann
Dr. Peter Neumann, F.A.C.S. is one of Long Island’s premier plastic surgeons and board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and completed his residencies in general surgery, oncology and plastic surgery. Dr. Neumann is devoted to his patients and provides exceptional cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery including face and neck lifts, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, breast implants, breast lift/reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction and non-surgical skin procedures including injectables, fillers, chemical peels, Juvederm and more. Dr. Neumann is always exploring new advancements so he can offer his patients the best options and is excited to now be offering SculpSure, the newest non-invasive, FDA approved, fat reduction treatment performed in just 25 minutes.
Dr. Neumann is also a clinical instructor in surgery for North Shore University Hospital, Hofstra University Physician’s Assisting Program and Cornell Medical Center. He has also been working with the FDNY as a consulting doctor since 2011.
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Cancer Society, Long Island Chapter — Board of Directors
- National Association of Interns and Residents
- American Medical Association
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Nassau Academy of Medicine
- New York Regional Plastic Surgical Society
- Nassau Surgical Society — President Emeritus
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Reserve Corps of Nassau County